Service intelligence is the most important activity of the National Post Company in the 100-days of the twelfth government
Changing the approach and service practices tailored to the needs of people, service providers and organizations in recent years has made intelligence the top priority of the National Post Company in the first 100 days of the twelfth government.
Intelligence has led postal network services to the electronic platform to have a significant impact on the availability of more services for other organizations and devices, and to move forward and more forward-looking and consistent with the world's leading posts.
Services and services have been launched for this purpose during the same period as follows:
Citizens Address Verification Service (AVS (
This is a new postal service that allows any individual or legal person (both public and private) to act on the basis of the implementing mechanisms that comprise the electronic and physical services, in order to validate the mailing address of their customers.
Special airport service
In order to increase the level of satisfaction of customers and utilizing the capabilities and facilities of the private sector, the launch of a "special airport" service has been launched. Through this service, the items accepted in the provinces with airport centers with a distribution commitment on the day of acceptance, are scheduled to be sent to Tehran's Mehrabad Airport at the fastest route and delivered to the recipient of the service in line with the service obligation. This new service will be offered in the first phase in 18 provinces with direct flights to Tehran.
In order to respond to the needs of customers, the service " Post Man" was launched. Post Man is an online multi-platform in the field of logistics services, including motor bike, vans, and more. In addition to the mobile app, there is also a website.
This app helps the customer find the nearest courier(peyk) in the shortest possible time. Online payment or cash fees, tracking via the map, accessing financial transaction reports, storing addresses, registering multiple destinations, and paying in advance or after delivery, are among the benefits of this application.
In this service, the customer has access to online services such as transportation of goods (sending) with direct order, automatic sending of orders for sales can be done in online stores and get receipt of purchase order for the goods required by the customer.
Intelligent and Construction Projects:
Intelligent Personal Post-Box System Setup
The system has been centrally set up to manage personal post box &records and to automate the information of customers and items delivered to them. In addition to providing electronic access to customers' products, the system enables the customer to be informed about the status of their items in the email and email environment. The system is integrated to communicate the necessary information with other postal operating systems. It is possible to provide financial, statistical and functional reports to customers and postal operators of other features of this system.
The advantages of this system include:
- Possibility to intercept personalized items in an integrated manner through the mail order tracking system
- Possibility of electronic observation of incoming and outsized items online
- Instantaneous notification of the fate of personalized items to customers via SMS and email
- Integration of information with mailing systems to track the status of items
- Connecting to electronic bank payment terminals to facilitate payment of fees
- Online registration of applicants for personalized registration and no need for physical presence for customer authentication.
- Reducing procedural and administrative complexities in the management of items
- Provide diverse financial, statistical and management reports for the use of customers and postal operators
Reducing errors associated with human factors in the management of items
The beginning of the second phase of the G-NAF project in 76 cities and 1000 villages
The location-based address management project and inter-institutional inquiries are the sites of major national and resilient economies. The first phase was selected and implemented in Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, Qazvin and Qom last year, and this year, in the second phase, 76 cities and 1000 villages with proper parcel landing plans are being launched and done.
The beginning of the executive operation (workshop) of the Simaq project in 14 provinces
With the establishment of the Integrated Property Management System (SIMAK) :
- A duplicate and separate dossier for properties in each device will be minimized.
- Applicants, including dear citizens and villagers, do not need many referrals to track their work because they can follow the status of their case online in the context of the National Information Network.
- Responsible executive and supervisory bodies can directly monitor the flow of property files .
- Types of statistical and management reports, in particular comparative reports, can provide valuable information to city and provincial planners as well as nationally.
- The issuance of many unauthorized licenses on vital resources such as rivers, forests, natural and historical works is clear and naturally difficult because the processes of issuing construction permit in and out of cities and villages, directly and online, for The responsible executive and supervisory bodies are available and visible.
- Calculations of various construction complications will be mechanized.
- Financial status (payment / non-payment of taxes) The issuance of construction permits is clear, manageable and traceable.
- Also, with the implementation of this project, the country will enjoy a secure, integrated, supervisory, and comparable exchange infrastructure software infrastructure for the exchange of electronic and eco-labels, and the possibility of electronic exchange of tens of millions of property queries each year. And their response between the devices (origin and reference authorities) in the pre-made Stemp templates, which are the unique features of the software infrastructure of the knowledge base of the e-government domain, are in the context of the National Information Network and Without the need for a system or interface.
Major achievement of Simaq
The organization of the information of places and real estate of the country in an integrated and centralized database, which is constantly updated at the lowest cost and as soon as possible by dozens of operating systems and monitored by several monitoring devices, and caused a significant reduction of parallel activities in the formation, maintenance Updating about 270 million paper files for properties and properties in executive devices.
- Electronic and transparent processes of property in relevant executive agencies
- Electronic exchange of tens of millions of items of annual searches of places and properties among dozens of executive and regulatory bodies
- Minimizing around 130 million in-and-out-of-town trips estimated to be done annually to conduct and track the affairs of these places and inquiries.
- Implementing enforcement systems in the area of real estate and creating a competitive environment among them to accelerate the work of the people.
-Electronic calculations of tariffs for case and periodic events for properties and properties, as well as the possibility of identifying a few hundred billion Rials of tax revenues that are currently difficult to identify and hard to collect and sometimes impossible.
- Decrease of property claims in the judiciary and other agencies dealing with property violations and disputes.
- Sediment and transparency of the housing market in the country and fairer trading prices.
The operation of management system of non-governmental postal units
In order to take advantage of the private sector's ability and development of target markets, a significant amount of services in the areas of acceptance, collection and distribution in the form of rural and urban mail agencies, counters offices and rural ICTs, contractors accept the nongovernmental sector and etc. The system is designed with the aim of using existing IT capabilities and existing databases, and implementing intelligent and electronic monitoring and surveillance using the capabilities of postal and trading professionals.
In the first phase, this information system collects nongovernmental units, and in the next phase, by connecting to comprehensive software database and integrated exchange and distribution system, it is possible to obtain the online report of the operation of these units in various operational and financial dimensions, such as the exact calculation of the cost of labor rights Allowed (sharing reports).
One of the goals of this electronic system is expediting the payment of the rights of non-governmental organizations, creating transparency of financial interests and satisfaction of the stakeholders.
The operation of the comprehensive system for handling postal indemnities
In pursuance of the Charter of Citizenship Rights and satisfaction of postal network customers, the comprehensive system for addressing redemptions aimed at expediting the process of consumer rights, reducing operational costs, creating transparency and reducing administrative bureaucracy with the use of IT capacities by the national company Post started. Based on the mechanism designed in this software, all executive units are required to pay legal compensation to the plaintiffs in less than 48 hours. The operational process of the system is designed with the approach of creating electronic records.
Set up an electronic payment system for items with m-pos devices
The system is designed to provide customers with the facility to pay for CODs, especially e-commerce products, online and on-site delivery. Through the m-pos devices and the communication between these devices and the cellular mail system as well as the establishment of a dedicated mobile communication network (APN), postal network customers may wish to easily pay by cash in cash instead of paying for it. Pay the relevant fees through network bank cards.
The advantages of this system include:
- Avoid getting cash from customers
- Facilitate the settlement of e-commerce merchandise
- Possibility of automatic sending of funds received through the mail-sending system to m-pos devices and reducing the dependence on human factors in payment of funds.
- Possibility to check out online checkpoints
- Increased satisfaction of customers and postal operators
- Ability to track and monitor payments made electronically
- Reducing the error rate in financial transactions
- Increase the penetration rate of electronic payments in postal services
- Increased security in the fiscal mail exchanges
Operation of the first and second phases of the comprehensive management system of the trains
In order to organize the information on vehicles and postal lines, the comprehensive system of web travel management of the country has been designed and implemented. The purpose of this software design is to organize the statistics and information of various types of light and heavy vehicles at the network level, registering identity information of the lines of mail, including government and contracting, line cost management and costing.
The project will equip the rural ICT offices selected by the USO Credits
In order to implement the legal assignments set forth in the Articles of Association of the National Post regarding the development of the provision and improvement of basic postal services and the provision of non-basic postal services in deprived and poor areas, the procurement plan for specialized postal services, including computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, live scanning And a USO credit scanner for the purpose of equipping these offices in order to establish postal services for some of the devices, such as: registration of civil status, registration of documents, etc. occurred.